Scott Brothers Heating & Air
Scott Brothers Heating & Air has been serving the Fleetwood, NC area since 1991. Our mission has been to exceed the expectations of our customers by providing superior quality comfort products and services for each customer’s individual needs.
We are committed to earn the loyalty of our customers by facilitating customer enthusiasm through the integration of people, technology, and good business.
Scott Brothers Heating & Air has been voted the best heating & cooling company in Ashe County for the tenth year in a row!
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Crumpler, NC 28617
“Chase is always friendly, very helpful and informative!”
– Sheila M.
Repair in Todd, NC 28684
“Curtis was cheerful, pleasant, informative and professional. He explained the problem and provided alternative solutions. He didn’t rush the work even told me he liked to fish. I probably delayed his departure because he mentioned fishing.”
– Dennis D.
Gas Furnace Repair in Jefferson, NC 28640
– Robert G.
We proudly offer full service, from installation to repair or replacement, of the following:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ductless HVAC Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Zone Control Systems
We Service All Brands
… And More!
In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Scott Brothers Heating & Air is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and has firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our clients but the entire Metro area.
- Our technicians will always wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job.
- Our technicians will continue to wear clean shoe covers.
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products.
- Technicians are required to regularly clean their iPads and phones with bleach products.
- We will disinfect all surfaces which we encounter with bleach products (furnaces/thermostats).
- Technicians will remove all refuse in Scott Brothers Heating & Air supplied trash bags.
- We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home for at least 14 days if they are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of being ill.
- We have communicated to our vendors that they are not to visit our office until conditions have improved.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- Office personnel is required to sanitize their workspace multiple times per day.
Scott Brothers Heating & Air is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.